Step 1: Step One: Gathering Supplies
Students will use all the supplies to create their business's, tree's, grass, streets, parks, hotels, etc..
1) Cardboard: Each student will need a large piece of card board as their frame work to build thier 3-D model on.
2) Glue & Glue Sticks
4) Construction paper of all colors
5) popsicle sticks
6) Empty food boxes of many different sizes
7) Computer with colored printer to print off pictures of the antisipated location for the students to look at while building, you can also use google maps to locate the area.
8) Pens, pencils & Markers
9) Each student will need an e-mail to correspond with realtors, city officials and insurers
10) classroom telephone for phone calls to researched industries
11) Toilet paper/ paper towel cardboard centers
Step 2: Step Two: Online Research
Each student must have background information and research the potential business and business location before being able to build the replica model.
After the students have researched local business real estate on line, made calls to realtors in class, sent emails and budgeted the potential costs of their chosen property, they will begin their 3-dimentional model. The business plan model will be an EXACT replica of the location the student has chosen.