Here are easy steps to make really fun and affordable three dimensional roses from soda cans that can be used for pendants, earrings, hair clips, and more!
Step 1: Preparing the can
1. Wash a soda can.
2. Using sharp scissors, poke a hole in the side of the soda can near the top. I usually do this in the nutrition label.
3. Cut all the way around the can and remove the top part of the can.
4. Cut straight down the can through the nutrition label to the bottom of the can.
5. Cut around the can and rmove the bottom part of the can.
6. Trim the edges to remove jagged edges.
7. Flatten the piece of aluminum you have left.