I made this using the Silhouette Cameo but you can make it using a paper cutter and hole punch too!
Step 1: Supplies
- Cardstock in colors of choice - I used red, yellow, green and blue
- Greeting Card
- Attached File
- Silhouette Cameo or Paper Cutter and Hole Punch
- Double sided tape
- Glue stick
- Sticky Foam (I used a roll, but it comes in pre-cut pieces too)
- Circles (88 to cover whole card) - 1/4 inch diameter
- Rectangles (40) - 1 inch by 1/2 inch
- Squares (8) - 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch
Step 2: Building Blocks
You can play around with this step. Put colors together and make a design, make a pattern, make some blocks 3D while others are flat on the card! Just go wild!