Introduction: 3D Printed Cue Stick Chalking Tool
I designed and 3D printed a handheld motorized tool that chalks cue sticks.
Step 1: Supplies I Used
Step 2: Tools I Used
- 3D printer
- Soldering iron
- Hot glue gun
- Fusion 360
Step 3: Design
I started by designing the case in Fusion 360
- I put holes in the case for the wires, button, battery, and motor.
- I designed a button making a cylinder then filleting the top outside
- cut a square hole in that to clip into the button
- made a spinner with thin walls that bend and slightly wider top allowing a tight fit on the chalk
- added hole for 9 volt clip
Step 4: Assembling
I put everything inside the case. Glued clip into case. Soldered wires from the battery to the button to the motor.
Step 5: Coming Soon
here is a rendering of a smaller,faster,and stronger version of the cue chalker