Introduction: 3D Printed Ethernet Telescope
I've seen PiKon. it's great. i want make it. not original but add function!!
so I made Ethernet Telescope. it's Project name is WIZKon Telescope !! : )
Step 1: Prepare Material
- 3D cad file : i published below site -> Link
- mbed : i use WIZwiki-W7500 or WIZwiki-W7500ECO -> Link
- Serial Camera : i use LJ-DSC02, found this site -> Link
- Lens : i use SSG-B51, found this site -> Link
- etc : rubber band, 2mm x 10, 20 screw bolt, wire, black thick paper, plastic support, pin header socket
Step 2: Assembly_3D Printing
Although not shown in the picture, even the lens cover is also required.
Step 3: Assembly_Serial Camera Wiring
Step 4: Assembly_mounte the Camera in the Middle
Step 5: Assembly_Top & Bottom & Lens
Step 6: Assembly_Top & Bottom & Lens & Middle
Step 7: Assembly_Telescope & Mbed
Step 8: Working
mbed source code repository -> Link
i test my image viewer program. it made in the past for other purpose. it made by C#.
Step 9: Plan
my WIZKon Telescope able Ethernet.
so, other applications are possible.
Photos taken by telescopes can also see the mobile phone using a web server.
WIZKon Telescope is now an urgent problem is the one to increase the sharpness.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.