Google Cardboard a device that allows you to discover the world of Virtual Reality.
And you went to the 3D movies? Wore special glasses? We shy away from flying into your face arrows, stones, sharp-toothed sharks and cute squirrels? Liked? Yes, for me!
I bought 2 lenses and assembled Google cardboard glasses of paper.
It turned out badly!
I decided to draw and print my version of Google cardboard glasses. It has been developed and improved several versions.
Instructions for the latest version can be found here.
Other versions, see the http://www.thingiverse.com/TanyaAkinora/designs.
1. Print all the parts on the 3D printer.
You can use the services of https://www.3dhubs.com/
- kit 1.stl
- kit 2.stl
- kit 3.stl
- kit 4.stl
- kit 5-2.stl
- kit 6-2.stl
- kit 7-2.stl
- kit 8.stl
- kit 9-2.stl
- kit 10-2.stl
2. Attach lenses to a middle part by glue.
Lens 25 mm in diameter.
Focus 45 mm.
1. Apply sidewalls to the lower detail.
2. Insert a middle part into special openings.
3. Cover a box of the top.
4. Insert the separation part.
5. Assemble together a back cover.
Glue all parts of an attachment.
6. Stick foam rubber for mitigation.
7. Attach a wide elastic band for the head.
We have created several versions 3D glasses printed on 3D printer.
We are currently working on a new model with improved characteristics:
- improved fixation smartphone
- lens 37 mm wide viewing angle
- universal case for smart phones with diagonals of 4 to 6 inches
- short time printing
- low cost