Introduction: 3D Printed Quadruped Arduino Robot
I did this as a science fair project and decided to share it. In this instructable i won't go very in-depth as the robot is already built and i don't have time to recreate it. It has 2 modes:
- Manual control from any TV remote.
- Autonomous obstacle avoiding.
As for the parts needed:
- Arduino UNO
- Adafruit pca9685 Servo Driver
- 9x 9g sg90 Servos
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Rangefinder
- 9v battery adapter with a jack (to power an Arduino)
- Battery pack for 4x AA batteries (to power Servos Driver itself)
- a bunch of connector cables
- 3D Printed parts
Step 1: Assembling the Thing
Assembly is pretty straightforward so i won't make step by step instructions on it, just few photos of most difficult places
Step 2: Coding the Thing
First, you will need to download theese libraries:
Then you will need to take your remote and using an example from IRremote library find out the codes for the buttons.
Then using your codes configure the code to work with your remote or you can set manual mode to 0 and just use the HC-SR04
P.S. I will add a better commented and explained code later.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.