Introduction: 3D-printable Coffee Table (coaster)
This miniature model of a coffee table is made to be used in dollhouses or as a unique coffee cup coaster for your desktop.
The tabletop, frame and legs are designed to be 3D-printed and assembled with glue-less snap-fit joints.
Step 1: Download the 3D-files and 3D-print Them
- Download the STL files in this step.
- You can use the complete flattened 3D-print plate, the individual parts or the fully assembled table
Step 2: Insert the Legs in the Table Top
- Make sure the holes of the table top are clean from any loose plastic.
- If necessary use a file or sand paper to chamfer the upper end of each table leg
- Insert the four legs until they reach the bottom of the hole
Step 3: Attach the Frame
- Turn the frame so that its largest flat surface points to the bottom of the tabletop
- Slide it over the legs
- Continue to slide it until it touches the tabletop
- Press firmly!
Step 4: Use Your Coffee Table!
You can use the coffee table as follows:
- Furnish a dollhouse and make a child (or adult) happy! :)
- Use it as a coaster to avoid coffee stains on your desk.
For more information and questions please comment this instructables or visit http://Creative-Tools.com