Introduction: 3M Office Power
This entry was inspired by the weekly challenge contest. I did not want this Instructable to get stuck in the filters so I used words to avoid it. Most of the entries are related to g--s in nature. If your going to compete against the big boys you have to think like them. However to make this Instructable a little more feminine I added a woman's touch!
Please note: If you decide to make one of these use caution. I am not an expert and I do not know if this is entirely safe or not. The can list many cautions in using this product. I would not allow children to make one.
Step 1: Cleaning Supplies
- 1 Can 3M dust remover
- Several pink pencil pillows
- 1 large straw
- Empty CD case
- 1 Instructable's apron
- 1 Serious office worker
Step 2: Attaching the Pointer
- Trim the straw to the desired length.
- Attach a small piece of tape to the snout of the 3M duster can.
- Attach the trimmed straw to the end of the snout securely.
Step 3: Doohickey for Stinging
- Cut the pencil pillows into small pieces as shown.
Step 4: Storage
- Store the doohickey's in the empty CD case until needed.
Step 5: De-junking the Office
- Put on the apron.
- Load the pointer with several pink doohickey's.
- Aim at what ever or whom ever you wish to disappear.
- Pull the button.
- Watch the unwanted disappear.
This is how I made the candle holder.
- Wrap rubber-bands around a small jar as shown.
- Embellish the lid.
- Place sand in the jar.
- Add some type of scented oil.
- Turn on the battery operated candle.
- Place it in the jar.
Step 7: Sunshiine's Final Thoughts
Now that you have made a pleasant environment , turn on the scented candle, pour a cup of tea, and enjoy the peace and comfort of your office.
Even though this is not something that I would usually make, it was fun.
Thank you for stopping by and do have a peaceful experience.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.