Step 1: Making the Grenade Body.
2. MAKE SURE IT IS LATEX!!! THE SYNTHETIC STUFF WILL NOT HOLD AS MUCH PAINT AND CAN HAVE MAJOR FAILURES. TRUST ME I KNOW!!!
3. Buy some pull pins.
4. go home and cut the 10ft piece into 23 5" pieces. cut the last five inches into little rings, but not to little, a little over an 1/8 of an inch.
5. tie a knot at the eind of the tubing and scrunch it down to the end.
6. now comes the fun part....
Step 2: Filling Grenades
2. fill the tube untill you reach the 4 oz mark.
3. holding the tubing and nozzle together FIRMLY, push the plunger filling the grenade.
4. there will be a little air left inside, just pull the plunger back SLOWLY untill all air is removed.
Step 3: Attaching the Safety.
2. then pull back on the plunger as hard as you can. this will pull the water out of tthe tube preventing a mess.
3. pop the tubing off of the syringe.
4. if you hear any hissing clamp the clamp down as hard as it will go, and if that doesn't stop it from hissing go outside and remove the clamp, the tubing is no good.
5. fold the tubing on the end over a pull pin with a safety catch on it and then streach the safety catch over the end of the pull pin.
6. pull the tubing straight, it will alow the safety catch to seat right.
7. make sure the the safety catch is sitting flat.
8. go outside and remove the clamp. if you hear hissing or even a little leaking replace the clamp and move the safety catch down farther. put it in a sealed container over night with a paper towel in the bottom to see if it is leaking. this is not important if you will be using it immediately, it is if you are planning on storing them though.
Step 4: Using Grenade
2. let go and lob at target.
3. sit and laugh as the people don't see it coming.
4. enjoy victory!!!