1. A Clock
2. A Poster
3. An iPad stand
5. A Paper Wallet
Pretty much everything I use in these projects can be found around the house. So, onto project 1!
Step 1: Clock
Do you have a boring old clock at home? Want to turn it into something fun? Easy!
1. Take the cover of the clock and carefully remove the hands.
2. peel the cardboard face of the plastic clock body.
3. place the cardboard face on a comic page/double page and use a craft knife to cut around it.
Alternative 3. if you want a more collage-y look, use a bunch of comic panels.
4. glue the page (or panels) to the clock face.
5. put the clock back together. make sure you set the hands at 12:00.
Onto project 2!
Step 2: Poster
1. cut the covers of the comics.
2. set the covers up in 3 rows of 3.
3. use the masking tape to tape the backs of the covers together.
4. hang up your new poster!
onto project 3!