Introduction: 5 Ingredient Frozen Yoghurt Cups
These are one of my children's favourite after school snacks. It's hot all year round here in Vietnam, and having these yummy frozen yoghurt cups sitting in the freezer makes a quick and healthy treat for them when they get home from school. It's also a great way to use up an ripe bananas if you don't feel like baking them, frozen ripe bananas have a wonderful ice cream like texture. You only need 5 ingredients to make this treat.
Step 1: You Will Need:
- 1 ripe banana preferably with black spots as it will be sweeter
- 1/2 cup natural greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (organic if possible)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 passionfruit
- 16 silicone cups
Step 2: Method:
- mix the yoghurt and honey
- mash the raspberries (it should be nice and syrupy)
- slice the bananas about 5mm thick
- scoop out the passionfruit pulp
- place a slice of banana in each mould
- place 3/4 tsp of raspberry on top and spread evenly
- place 1 tsp of yoghurt and spread evenly
- drizzle a little passionfruit on top
- place in the freezer for 2-3 hours until set
- store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a week (if they last!)
Check out my blog loveurbelly for more recipes and healthy living tips :)
Please vote for me too! <3
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.