Remember to vote for the beauty contest, I appreciate it!
Step 1: Look One: Triple Barrel Iron
To use the iron, begin with semi-straight hair. clamp it at the root of a one inch section and hold for about 5-8 seconds. Release and move the iron down the hair and clamp again. Continue doing this all down the hair.
Step 2: Look Two: Beach Babe Spray
1. Spray it liberally through your hair.
2. Scrunch the hair with your fists about 50 times.
In the end you should end up with wavy and beautiful curls.
Step 3: Look Three: Flat Iron
2. Take a small section of hair.
3. Clamp the iron down and crank your wrist (Vroom like a motorcycle:)
4. As you move the iron down the strand of hair, crank it back and forth.
5. These are the most natural curls and I like them a lot
Step 4: Look Four: Twist Bun
2. Put all of your hair in a ponytail and use Not Your Mother's beach babe spray.
3. Twist the hair (loosely)
4. Roll it into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
5. Let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Gently release the hair from the pins and hair tie.
7. Spray it with gentle hold hairspray and shake it to make it loose
Step 5: Look Five: Homemade Beach Spray
1. You will need a clean spray bottle, a cup, 1 tsp coconut oil, 2 tsp salt.
2. Fill the cup with hot water (about 1/3 cup)
3. Add coconut oil and salt. Stir well
4. Pour the mixture into the spray bottle and shake
5. Spritz the mixture liberally into hair and brush. Once again scrunch the hair up to add texture.