With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This is vaunted as "the worlds most dangerous recipe in the world" - why? Because once you know it you're only 5 minuets away from chocolate cake at any time of ...
1. Gather your ingredients and equipment: Coco Vegetable or Sunflower oil Milk Plain Flour 1 Large Egg Sugar Chocolate chips (optional) Fork Large Coffee Mug 15ml Scoop (or ...
2. Add to the mug: 2 scoops coco 4 scoops flour 4 scoops sugar mix well with the fork
3. Add to the Mug The Egg Mix well with fork 3 scoops milk 3 scoops oil mix well with fork If using Chocolate chips, stir in up ...
4. Cook Microwave on high for 3 minutes (based on 1000w oven) If your oven isn't 1000w, use the conversion tool here to calculate your cooking time. The cake ...
5. Serve Run a knife around the inside of the mug, and dump the cake out. If desired it may be cut in half, and (if you're feeling generous) shared. ...
How To Make Cake Pops Step-By-Stepby sugarkissed.net
mmmm Bacon cup cake,sby breumer
Easy to make Elmo Cakeby nmfisher
How To Stop Cake Pops from Falling Off the Sticksby sugarkissed.net
Making Lemon Cakeby kaylade90
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.