1. Dress for the Occasion: Wear layers for ease of undressing. Wear comfortable, slip on shoes, and bring water to stay hydrated.
2. Plan your Shopping Trip: Write down the stores and brands you want to check out.
3. Bring a Camera Phone: As you try on jeans, snap photos of all the angles and even send the picture to a friend if you need a second opinion.
4. Bring Desired Footwear: Whatever kind of shoes you plan to wear with the jeans, you'll need to see how they look with the pairs you try on.
5. Bring a shopping tote: One bag makes carrying everything much easier.
TIP: Spend some time on the Internet studying denim and fashion blogs for brand and style number recommendations for your body type. You'll save a lot of time at the mall!