- Ipod charger
- Any other USB charger
And all that for under 5$!
Step 1: Materials
- Super glue
- USB connection
- a small piece of metal (1.5-2 CM long)
- 2 small magnets or a big one
- a 5 Volt motor
- Motor top
You can use a old USB cable instead a wire and USB connector.
Step 2: Creating the Fan
1. Attach the motor to to the motor.
2. Solder the wires to the the + and - points.
3. Glue the wires to the side. This way the wires wont touch each other. Make sure you DONT glue the little metal part or it wont turn.
4. Bend the metal so you can attach it to the motor.
5. glue the magnets to the back of the metal.
Step 3: Creating the Bottom
When you solder make sure that the wires are close to each other so they can short circuit.