Step 1: Step-1: Materials Required:
2. Multi-holed metal. (This is used to differentiate each layer. I don't know what it is exactly called as. here I have chosen 1 with 5
holes.) (See Fig.2)
3. Sugar beads of you favourite color ( should complement the Pendant you have taken).
4. Craft Wire
5. Gear locks
6. Necklace caps (It is a cup shaped metal piece used before inseting the necklace hook).
7. Necklace Hooks
8. Necklace Ring.
10. Flat nose Pliers.
11. Candle (Optional)
Step 2: Step2: How to Start Making Layers?
Note: 65 cm wire is for the outer most layer (Hole-5) and 45 cm for the inner most layer (Hole-1).
2. Tie 44 cm wire to 'Hole-1' ,50 cm to 'Hole-2', 56 cm to 'Hole-3', 62 cm to 'Hole-4' and 68 cm to 'Hole-5' of the pendant.
Step 3: Step 3: How to Use a Gear Lock to Tighten the Knot?
2. To lock the gear lock, press the gear lock using a flat nose pliers.
Step 4: Step 4: This Is How Your Layers Would Look Like.
Note: How to lock using gear lock? - Insert one gear lock at the end of the sugar-bead and press the gear lock using a flat
2. Bead 200 sugar beads in next craft wire which is attached to hole-2 of the pendant. After beading lock the beads using a gear
3. Continue beading by increasing the number of beads for remaining craft wires attached to hole-3,4 and 5 of the pendant.
Here I have used a little bigger bead of the same color in between as a marker for me to find out that I have completed 50 sugar beads.
Step 5: Step 5: Differentiating the Layers Using a Multi-holed Piece.
2. Take the layers one by one and pull it across the Multi-holed metal.
3. Now lock each wire using gear lock by pushing the maximum towards the Multi-holed metal. (I have explained this in Step-3 or you can refer to the figures given below.)
Now you have completed the main part of the necklace i.e. creating the layers!
Step 6: Step-6: What to Do With the Remaining Craft Wire?
2. Lock the beads in each craft wire using gear locks. (refer Step-3)
You are half-way now... A little more to go to finish your beautiful necklace.
Step 7: Step-7: Attaching Necklace Hooks.
Now one end of the necklace is completed.
Step 8: Step-8: Other Side of the Necklace.
2. Bead each craft wire with sugar-beads leaving 1-1.5 inch of the craft wire to attach the 'Necklace Ring.
3. Lock the beads in each craft wire using gear locks.
4. Insert all the 5 wires in to a 'Necklace Cap' and then attach the 'Necklace Ring' and lock it using a gear lock.