Introduction: 5 Min Chicken Quesadilla
I started making these in my studio where I had long work days, a hot plate and little time to eat! It is still a favorite for a quick bite :)
This is what you will need:
1. olive oil
2. fresh tortillas
3. pepper jack cheese
4. chipotle chicken from a deli (or your favorite substitute)
7. green onion
Step 1: Heat the Pan and Prep
It is all about efficiency,
1.So First heat the pan.
2.While the pan is heating, slice your cheese and chop up your cilantro and green onion.
3. Then put a spot of olive oil in middle of the pan (about the size of a dime). Rub and twist the tortilla into the oil to spread it around.
4. Put the cheese on the tortilla.
5. Place the chicken on top.
6. The cheese is the indicator, so just wait a couple minutes until it melts....
Step 2: Keep It Fresh!
While the cheese is warming...
7. Tidy up and get a plate ready...
8. Check the bottom side of the tortilla. When it starts browning, add the cilantro and green onions. Then give a generous squeeze of lemon juice and it's ready!
9. Fold and serve. I like it with Sriracha chili sauce.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.