Step 1: Supplies
- 4 tablespoons flour - make sure you measure it right - or the cake is a lie!
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons whisked egg - 1 egg is too much, 1 egg white is too eggy, 1 yolk is too dense, but 2 tblsp is just right!
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- splash vanilla or other flavoring - try peppermint or cinnamon
Step 2: Mix your ingredients
- Add all of the dry ingredients to the mug and mix.
- Add the egg and combine well. It gets pretty pasty at the point.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add chocolate chips* and splash of vanilla. Stir well.
Step 3: Nuke It!
- Microwave for 3 minutes in a 1000w oven, or 4 minutes in a 700w oven.