Warm Hands = a Warmer Me! My hands are always the first to go freezing cold when it gets cold outside but when they are warm I am one happy lady.
We've all seen Muffs before, I had one as a child and I see them occasionally appear at winter weddings. What I hadn't seen through my years of crocheting were many crocheted muffs so I decided to give it a go.
The title represents the use of three different shades of grey yarn which run 50 rows across & 50 rows downwards with grey lining.
I love experimenting with old ideas.
Hope you enjoy & thank you for visiting x
Step 1: Equipment & Materials
- French Knitting Dolly or I-cord measuring the desired length to hold the hand warmer
- Crochet Hook Sizes 4.00mm & 5.00mm
- Choice of Yarn - (for this project I used three different double knit yarns which I then doubled again)
- Tape Measure
- Sewing Machine with Stretch Sewing Needle
- Needle for hand sewing
- Invisible thread
- Aligator Clip
- Glue gun
- Choice of embellishments to add to flower
- Fabric Scissors
- Pinking Shears
- Dressmakers Pins