I show 6 ways that paper towel rolls and cardboard tubes can be re-purposed instead of thrown out. Upcycling is the process of converting waste materials or useless products into new materials or products of better quality or for better environmental value. I tried to make the list have only useful and innovative purposes instead of things that are just for crafts. Typically when the paper towel rolls and card board tubes are empty they are simply thrown out. But surely something can be made from them. There are many things that can be done with them and I show the 6 that I found to be the best uses.
1. Cord storage: Wires are cables can cause a lot of clutter and become tangled together. A simple solution is wrapping them up and putting them inside a paper towel roll, labeling them, and putting them in a container.
2. Clothing hanger: A tube can be placed onto a clothing hanger to hold pants and not leave a crease.
3. Gift Wrapper: Use them to wrap small gifts.
4. Protect Documents and Pictures: Save your important pictures and documents by rolling them up and placing them inside a cardboard tube.
5. Knife sheath: A simple knife sheath can be made to safely transport knifes.
6: Plastic Bag Storage: They can be used to easily store compacted plastic bags.
Step 1: Watch the Video
(The video may not show up for mobile viewers)