Introduction: 7 DIY Bullet Casing Craft Ideas
Here is 7 simple DIY protects with bullet shells. We made it as simple as possible, so everybody can try them at home. All you need is just a few simple tools.
Step 1: Tools and Materials You Need
Step 2: Shotgun Shell Fridge Magnets
1. Cut the plastic part off.
2. Cut the wooden dowel to fit inside the shell, so it sits flush.
3. Use glue to fix the dowel pice inside the shell. Super glue, weldbond, hot glue or epoxy will work.
4. Drill a hole in the dowel pice to fit your magnet in there.
5. Glue the magnet in place.
Step 3: Cigar Punch
For this build you gonna need a rifle bullet casing and a keychain ring.
1. Drill a through hole in the bullet shell.
2. Clean up the shell using a drill and a sandpaper.
3. with a nose file sharpen the bullet shell rim.
4. put a keychain ring through the hole in the shell
Step 4: Cool Valve Caps
This is the easiest DIY project ever known to humanity!
1. Clean up the 40cal bullet shell using a drill, a dowel and sandpaper.
2. Glue the plastic valve cap inside the shell
3. Repeat 3 more times.
Step 5: Money / Tie Clip
1. Drill a through hole in the bullet shell
2. Use rotary tool to cut a slot in the shell
3. Clean up rough edges with sand paper.
4. Polish the shell in a drill chuck
Step 6: Paracord Bullet Shell Zipper Pull
1. Make a loop out of a paracord rope.
2. Tie a knot.
3. Cut off the excess ends.
4. Fill up the bullet shell with hot glue
5. Press the knot inside the shell
Step 7: Bullet Shell Push Pins
1. Fill up the 40Cal shell with glue (you can use hot glue of weldbond)
2. Place regular push pins inside the shells.
3. Wait for the glue to dry.
Step 8: 9MM Fridge Magnets
This can work with different caliber hand gun shells. All you need is to find a proper size magnet to fit inside the shell.
1. Find a wooden dowel that fits inside the shell.
2. Cut a piece of dowel for the magnet to sit on top of it and be flush with the end of the bullet shell.
3. Glue the dowel and the magnet inside the bullet shell.