Don't be mislead by the social norm of using your ice cube tray exclusively to make ice! There are so many bite size goodies that can be made using an ice cube tray.
Follow this guide to making bite size treats :)
Step 1: Bite Size JELL-O Snacks
Mix these bite size Jell-O snacks with fresh berries in a wine glass and you have a classy dessert to serve at a dinner party.
Ingredients: Jell-O, berries
1. Follow the directions on your Jell-O packet for preparing the Jell-O
Lets get a little fancy with these Jell-O snacks
2. Pour the mixture into the ice cube tray only filling the cubes 3/4 of the way, I used raspberry Jell-O
3. Put the tray in the refrigerator for how ever long the packet of Jell-O tells you
4. Once the Jell-O is firm add a few berries in each cube, I used blue berries
5. Make a new mixture of Jell-O and fill the tray the rest of the way, I used lime Jell-O
6. Place back in fridge until the Jell-O is firm
7. Be careful when scooping these out of the tray! I first used a knife to loosen the edges of the jello from the side of the tray and then I used a spoon to scoop the Jello-O cube out.
8. Serve a few of these in a glass with some fresh berries