Building video of a 72V 12.5Ah 100 cells high power Li-ion battery designed for a 4kW ligthweight freeride LMX bike.
- 20 serial, 5 paralleled 2.5Ah 14C max continuous Samsung INR18650 25R LiNiCoAlO2 (NCA) Lithium-ion cells.
- Spot welded with double layer 0.12mm x 6mm pure nickel strips.
- 60A max continuous balancing function built-in BMS.
- 10 AWG wires according with the BMS and the aimed max discharge of 60A continuous.
- Individual insulated 10s5p shrink wrapped modules.
- XT90s anti-spark connectors for discharge port
- XT60 for charge port- weight: 4.9Kg
- Volume: 2 litres
- 175Amax continuous capabilities (12kW)
- 350Amax burst capabilities (24kW)
- 60Amax continuous BMS limited (4kW)
- 140Amax burst BMS limited (9kW
)- energy density: 450Wh/L
- specific energy: 215Wh/Kg.