Hello, I know this is my first instructable and it may not be the greatest but here it is. Today I am showing you how to make an 8-Point ninja star. Here it is!
Step 1: Get Materials
You will need the following:
8 Sticky Notes (any color)
Step 2: Making Each Point
This is where it's going to get hard if you don't know what your doing
1. Get one sticky note and flip it over so the. Sticky part is on top.
2. Fold paper diagonally in one direction, make a crease.
4. Repeat with other corner.
It should look like this.
6. Fold top where the sticky parts down to the bottom. It should be folded to where the point in the middle is.
8. This is where it get tricky so watch closely. Fold one of the top corner to where the edge is touching the center.
9. Repeat with other corner.
10. Flip to where the backside is.
11. Fold two sides together evenly.
12. Here's another tricky part. If you push the corner to where the arrow is pointing, it must have a crease to the line where I put 2 dots above. It also must be the same with the other side.
It now should look like this.
Step 3: Repeat
Repeat step 2 until you have 8 folds.
Step 4: Hard Part
This is the second to last part but may be confusing.
1. Get 2 of your folds.
2. Position them like this.
Watch closely at the 2 triangles at the top. Fold one until it looks like this.
3. Tuck into open flap.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3.
5. Repeat all of these until you get a complete circle, but don't add 2, add 1. And be careful on the last one. It should look like this when your finished.