Introduction: 8 Track December Daily Notebook - Bing Crosby
This 8 Track December Daily notebook is made out an old 8 track tape that I found at the thrift store for a nickel.
A December Daily is a notebook that is used for tracking daily events in December. Ideally, you'd take a picture each day and write about the events of that day. It's a great way to track memories each year. I hope you like it! Here are instructions:
1 - 8 track tape
1 - drill with small bit
1 - hole punch
Scrap paper (at least 31 pages)
1. Open the 8 track tape
2. Remove the inside tape and plastic spool
3. Drill holes on the sides for the binding
4. Cut up some scraps of scrapbook paper
5. Punch holes along the side of the paper
6. Use scrap embroidery thread and bakers twine to complete the binding
7. Embellish. I used embellishments that I had from other projects
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.