Below I've outlined everything you might need.
Below are the 6 parts you need to buy : Estimated total cost: $ 30 - $ 35 for project
1) Rechargeable 9v battery ($ 11 @ amazon)
2) Micro Push On/off Switch ( $ 2 at local hardware store )
3) 9V Battery Clip ($ 4 @ amazon) ( $ 4 @ amazon)
4) 10W Warm White High Power 800-900LM LED light Lamp Chip DC 9-12V ( 700-800) lumens $ 2
5) 1 Ohms Resistor $ 2
6) Super Glue ( $1 @ dollar shop)
7) Micro Wiring
1) 9V Smart Battery Charger ( $ 9 @ amazon)
To Construct : Yes, you actually have to build with stuff.
Hardware you need:
*Soldering Iron (Fine tip is needed)
A: Super Bright, blinding Effect
B: Highly Cost effective
D: Rugged and strong solid construction, Unbreakable (almost)
F: Weight 115 grams
G: Very small unit, easily fits in pockets, easy to carry
H: A perfect item for hiking and other outdoor sports,
A: In case you run out of charge or lose it, so its good idea to make two 9v batteries.
B: My use is not more than 5-10 minutes in one go.
C: Please do not point directly into eyes