His uses only 9 volts, mine uses 330v or close to it. and my whole approch to it is differnt
last but not least i must thank rwilsford07 for the charger plans.
Well here it is a small secret taser!
Step 1: Supplies
1. (1) 9volt battery
2. (1) disposable camera
3. (1) capacitor charger (made from camera). go to rwilsford07's coil gun instructable and its in there. there are instructions for a simpler one later on.
4. (1) AA battery and battery holder
5. (1) 9volt battery holder
6. (1) switch
7. soldering iron and solder, needle nose pliers, electrical tape,
the 9volt battery holder, AA battery holder and switch can be found at radio shack.
Step 2: Battery
you do this by using your needle nose pliers to pry back the bottom and take out the bottom cap. then you push the top cap out the bottom and cut the connectors.
you can throw away the insides or use them as AAA batteries.
Step 3: The capacitor
1. open the camera and get the chip board out.
2. discharge the capacitor by touching the two leads together with your pliers. you should see a spark on contact. after that it will be safe to touch. make sure you take the battery out.
3. you can either desolder the capacitor out or just cut it out with the pliers. cutting it out is easier.
4. if you dont want to make the smaller charger. the next step will tell you how to make one alittle simpler.
REMEMBER WHAT POLARITY GOES WERE