Luckily I'm resourceful and decided to build my own. The entire project only cost me $10 and didn't take that long.
Time: 1/2 Hour
Step 1: What You Need
Solar Cells - Read the next page for lots of details
9V Battery Holder
Enclosure - Optional
All the supplies for this project can be found on my website, http://www.browndoggadgets.com. I even have a 9V kit of everything you need. 90% of all sales go towards more fun projects. The other 10% goes to doggy toys.