In this instructable, we will make a Car using a DC motor from an old toy and a 9v Battery. This Car moves only on three wheels made from cardboard and runs very fast.
Step 1: Materials Required
1. DC Motor
2. Ice cream stick
4. Cardboard (or Plastic wheels)
5. Hot Glue Gun
6. 9v Battery
7. Battery Connector Clip
Step 2: Procedure
1. Using hot glue paste a 9v Battery on rear end of Ice cream stick and attach a DC motor on the front end of the stick.
2. Make 3 wheels using a cardboard.
3. Apply Hot glue on the edges of the wheels to get a rubber like grip.
4. Make one 2 wheel axle and attach it to the rear of the ice cream stick.
5. Attach the third wheel to the DC motor at the front.
6. Connect the motor to the battery using a Battery connector.
7. The motor should start operating.
8. Put the car on the floor and it will start running very fast.
All the Best...:)