Step 1: Gather Everything You Will Need
- Box (This box is 10.5 inches x 7 inches)
- Painting brush or paint sponge
- Yarn (about 4 feet) (Thicker yarn is better than the single strand for practicing bows and tying)
- Paint (Any type will do; this is a great project for leftover paint)
- Drop cloth or anything you do not mind getting paint on
- Ruler or you can estimate how much yarn you will need if you have ninja-like measuring skills
Step 2: Paint, Paint and Paint!
Step 3: Let The Paint Dry
It is very important to make sure the paint is completely dry otherwise the next steps will create a big mess.