Introduction: Batteries for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
Design, dimensions and technical specifications.
- Cell count: 36 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Li-ion Panasonic NCR18650GA 3.6V 3.5Ah 10A
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S6P
- Current capacity: 21Ah
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 466Wh
- Power: 1332W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 60A
- Pulse (10sec): 80A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- Discharging end voltage: 16.2V
- Charging current (CC): 10A (for maximum energy storage)
- Weight: +/- 1800g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions: 13,5 x 13 x 5,5 cm (18.1 x 7.5 x 6.8 cm / 19.5 x 6.9 x 6.8 cm / 23 x 5.5 x 7 cm are also availables)
- Gold plated discharge connector (custom on order): XT-90 / XT-90S / XT-150 / EC5 / CASTLE 6.5
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG flexible silicone insulated copper
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): 40mm
- The recommended device for charging & balancing: iCharger
Step 1: How It’s Made
After are assembled in “honeycomb form” (more compact geometric matrix, and too for better cooling inside pack through heat dispersion between metal bodies of the cells), the battery cells terminals are over-insulated, and joined by nickel-strips layer through pulse-welding dependent upon the configuration. Then wiring-harnesses for PCB/BMS, high quality polarized connectors, and custom shielded discharge cables are applied, spending more attention to detail and safety elements. The entire cells block are surrounded by a light multilayer insulating shield with mechanical and dielectric strength, outside-reinforced with a thin laminate aluminum foil, sealing and resilient. To reduce manufacturing costs, the battery pack are wrapped with a hard PVC film. The aesthetic appearance isn’t charming, however we work hard to develop a tough and lightweight battery housing, from composite materials.
Step 2: Suitable BMS: ICharger 106B+
Step 3: Contact CMEC
CMIUTA Electric Company
- KvK nr. (Dutch Chamber of Commerce): 66792614
- BTW (VAT ID): NL440157493B02
- Headquarter:4051GX-31,Ochten, the Netherlands.
- GPS 51.914152 , 5.573516
- Telegram +31 684531172
- Phone +31 684531172
For U.S. customers
- Phone +1 (775) 636-6002 (voicemail)
Web: uavfpvbattery.com (hosted on CA, San Francisco, U.S. 94110)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.