Step 2: GreaseMonkey and Just Say NO!
1. First you need Firefox because the script wont work on internet explorer, besides if you are doing offers it is a must as internet explorer does not credit offers well at all. download here:
2. Download GreaseMonkey add-on here: you will see a little monkey face on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
3. now you can download the Just Say NO! script that will automatically be placed into GreaseMonkey. here:
How To Use:
1. go to your chosen GPT to site and click an offer like quiz jungle. see pics.
2. click through the questions which take 2 seconds (ill show you another script which does it for you) and you will arrive at the score my quiz page. see pics.
3. fill in the info with fake name and address and a random email. in the next step ill show you how to use RoboForm which fills it for you. click score my quiz to begin.
4. it should automatically start going through the survey as long as the monkey isn't faded in the corner. if it is faded just click it and it will turn it on.
5. if it doesn't start going through it then you need to add the site. simply right click the monkey and go to manage user scripts. a screen will pop up and then click the button that says add and it will add quiz jungle to the list for future use. now it will start skipping through the offer. see pics.
6. once it goes to the end simply go back to your GPT site and click submit and it will credit shortly if you did it right. see pic. after you complete the offer it is best to clear you cookies so the next offer you do will have a better chance of crediting. i use cookie culler which will save some of the cookies such as your logins to facebook, email or your GPT site so that it doesn't log you off every time you clear your cookies but will clear the crap you don't want. see the next step on cookie Culler.