First off - this is not my original idea. The inspiration for this came from another instructable on here located at this link: https://www.instructables.com/id/Geodesic-Dome-Greenhouse/
he kids at the original link are really the inventors and inspiration behind this.
My idea was simple: Seeing how they did it, I wanted to do it too, but spend no money on it and use recycled materials in the process.
I managed to do that in quite a bit of it, and had to buy staples to attach the plastic to the frame. All in all I spent about $8 on staples but the rest came from recycled materials and other things I had laying around.
This was an experiment and it failed for several reasons. In the last step I'll discuss what I learned from this, what I would do differently, and where improvements could be made to make this a success.
I am putting this up here to show that it can be done with a minimal cash investment, and some time and ingenuity.
Also, it's a "See what I made sort of thing" that my wife thought I should put up here, so I am doing that at long last.
Another point I wish to make- This is a failure. Yes! I am posting this here to show that we will all have failures and that we can't get discouraged from it, but can move on and learn from them. This is my failure that I'm choosing to share with all of you and hopefully help in some way to encourage others to fail more often, more spectacularly, and with more energy than I!
Enjoy and comments, suggestions, and questions are ecouraged so we can all learn from this!