This sled is really fast, light and uses only things I found in my garage.
Step 1: Make It!
1. Any old skateboard
2. Some plastic sheets (or similar)
3. A staplegun
4. Duct tape
5. Some spanners
1. Take the wheels and trucks off the skateboard.
2. Put the board on the plastic sheet
3. Trim the plastic about 2 inches all the way around
4. Fold the plastic over and staplegun it down tight about 1 inch from the edge
5. Trim the plastic as close as you can to the staples
6. Cover all the edges with Duct tape to make it neat