This sled is really fast, light and uses only things I found in my garage.
Step 1: Make It!
1. Any old skateboard
2. Some plastic sheets (or similar)
3. A staplegun
4. Duct tape
5. Some spanners
1. Take the wheels and trucks off the skateboard.
2. Put the board on the plastic sheet
3. Trim the plastic about 2 inches all the way around
4. Fold the plastic over and staplegun it down tight about 1 inch from the edge
5. Trim the plastic as close as you can to the staples
6. Cover all the edges with Duct tape to make it neat
Step 2: Use It!!
1. Sit on it or lie face down
2. Push off and use your hands and feet to steer and slow down
3. To stop push your feet and hands into the snow