This is a play knife which we used to play in the 7th grade.
This is like one of those "mugger" knives, just press one button and SWISH... the blade pops out !!!!!
( By the way plz tell me how my "evil-robot-thingy" (profile) pic is, cuz I drew it myself!!!!!)
Step 1: Materials:
1) TWO ice lolly sticks.
2) TWO rubber bands.
3) A normal matchstick.
4) A pair of scissors.
5) Your hands.
Step 2: Making the Blade 'n' Body of the Knife:
Cut diagonally on the other end of the lolly stick as shown in the pic.
Throw away the part with the "X" drawn on it.
Step 3: Attaching the Blade to the Body:
Wrap a rubber band around both parts 2 -3 times (till it becomes moderately tight)
Don't tie the band around too tight or else the band will break while functioning the knife.
Step 4: The Auto-open Button:
The mechanism works sort of like a clothespin. when you press it, it opens up, leave it and it smacks back down.
first line up part no. 3 up with part no. 2's end as shown in the pic.
Wrap a rubber band round the STRAIGHT end not the CURVED end.
insert the matchstick between part no.2 & 3 horizontally, so that when you look at it from the side it sort of look like a clothespin.
Step 5: SHOWTIME!!! :
It's really easy to operate.
1) Turn the blade in any direction left or right.
2) Press and hold the auto-open button.
3) Slide the blade under the button.
4) Let go of the button so that it traps the blade as shown in the pic.
5) Go over to a friend and hold the knife FAR AWAY FROM HIM.
6) Press the button and say " hand me your wallet, ya sea-biscuit!!
7) When he looks bewildered say "Relax dude just joking!!!"