Introduction: A Terrarium in a Light Bulb
This is my first Terrarium. Any comments and questions
are welcome, so please feel free to point them out.
Step 1: Tools
1. Wire #16
5. Straight Tweezers
6. Curve Tweezers
7. Stones or Marbles
9. Peat Moss
10. Small size plant
11. Moss (You can use more than one kind of moss)
12. Light Bulb with wire removed
- How to remove wire inside light bulb at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w31SI8hr-J0
Cover your working space with some old cloth or newspaper, so it is easy to clean.
Step 2: Making a Holder
1. Bend the wire along with the cap shape. Please be careful to not use too much force or it might break.
2. Bend the tip of the wire to hide that sharp tip.
3. Put on the light bulb and adjust the shape of the holder.
Step 3: Making Your Own Terrarium
1. Cut a paper to triangle shape to make it easy when you fill in the soil and stones or marbles.
2. Making a base by adding some tiny stones to the bottom with larger stones on top to make sure that they will hold the position.
3. Add soil. peat moss, trees, rock, and moss with tweezers. Arrange them in the way you want them to be.
4. There, you have you own Terrarium.
Step 4: Finally
I hope this will help you making your own Terrarium and have some fun.
Please give a vote if you like my Terrarium in a Light Bulb, and share your though on my idea.
Have a good day everyone, thank you!
Second Prize in the
Indoor Gardening Contest 2015