Step 6: Cut the Hose:

Picture of Cut the Hose:
I had a cheap garden hose that the builder left when they laid the sod for our house.  I cut pieces off to use in other projects, but I still had the ends and 30’ or so of hose.  Using the utility knife, cut the hose into 2 x 14’ lengths and an end that includes the female garden hose connecter.  The end with the connector can be just long enough to fit over the insert fitting, or several feet long like the one I used.  Whatever you have to work with.

The spray heads are designed to throw water in a 15 foot radius.  When the hose is connected and streched out, the spray heads will be about 15 feet apart.  This will give good, even coverage.