This is draailampje (Dutch, pronounce 'dry-lamp-yea', means something like turn-light), my 'invention' or better said, creation.
You can make one for yourself in 10-30minutes, depending on your soldering skills.
- soldering iron
- soldering tin
- wire cutters
- small knife
- lighter (optional)
- poster-stick-gum (optional)
- mini jar
- cr2032 holder
- cr2032 battery
- 10mm LED
- tilt / angle switch
- dubble sided sticky tape / foam
Help is available, just comment on this instructable. Instructional video on youtube if you rather see me do it step by step.
Kits, ready made and workshop kits available on my draailampje.nl website.
Step 1: Test LED and battery, fold LED leads into V shape
- Test the LED and battery by connecting the two (long lead on LED is )
- Fold leads of LED into V shape
- Fold 5mm of the - lead of LED (the short one) back a little