Note: Some of the steps were hard to follow, so those are separate instructables (just click the link)
Steps 1-3 Office weaponry
Steps 4-6 Pranks
Steps 7-9 Timekilling
Steps 10-11 Top 10 things
Step 12 "Cleaning your room"
Step 13 Conclusion
Step 1: How to Fire Rubber Bands One Handed
So here goes...
1. Make your hand into a gun shape
2. Pinch the rubber band with your pinky
3. With it still pinched, pull it around your thumb (not wrapped around or anything)
4. Put the other end of the rubber band on the tip of your index finger
5. Release pinky (shoots)
Step 2: Popsicle Stick Bombs
1. Get five Popsicle sticks (first image)
2. Make "tree" and hold firmly at top (second image)
3. Feed a popsicle stick through the tree as "over under over" (third image)
4. Feed a second popsicle stick through tree as "under over under" (fourth image)
This takes some practice, but if you stick with it, it will take no more than five minutes.
Step 3: Pencil Catupult
Step 4: Make a MS Office-annoyer!
(This is the "external link" icon.)
Step 5: How to Reserve ANY Toilet!
Simply smuggle a chocolate graham cracker into the bathroom, and crumble it over the toilet (no! I'm not taking a picture of it!). Do your business as usual, but DO NOT flush. Close the lid, and remember to wash your hands (yeah right!).
Step 6: Dead Legs
Step 7: Nature: Get Out and Annoy!
Make a grass whistle:
1. Find a blade of grass
2. Put between thumbs (see picture)
3. Blow through hole made by two thumbs
Get good at blowing, then wait in your front yard (if you live in an apartment, lean out the window or something) for a pedestrian or car. When you see one, BLOW!
Note: trees are great hiding places
Step 8: Never Get Bored Again*
WARNING: If you are the unimaginative type, DO NOT READ!
Play the OMG were under attack game! (OMG for short)
Here's how: CRR-ACK! A huge hole appears in the wall behind your teacher, who, being absorbed in the lesson, notices too late the gun pointed at her back. Kids run for their lives as S.W.A.T. teams cause havoc you duck as a bullet misses your head by inches...
In a private backyard/large basement:
Morp, the ultimate imagination experience. Choose either Classic (medieval), Normal (present) or Ultra (future). Blast enemies, Shoot arrows, Decapitate Robots! Too stupid for you? Well, play it any way you want.
*Actually, the phrase should be "always have something to do"
Step 9: How to "hack" a Calculator to Show Weird Lines
What to do:
1. Fill up the calculator screen with numbers
2. Hold down the 7 key
3. Try different combinations, but keep holding down 7
Step 10: Top 10 Ways to Misuse a Hoodie/sweatshirt
1. Make a light blinder. Throw sweatshirt over whatever you want to protect
2. Instant Sleep Mask! Put on your head *stifles a giggle when he sees you*
3. Weapon: Whip people with this infective yet amusing weapon
4. Portable Towel/Giant Napkin: Now use your hoodie as a towel/napkin! Very convenient for dinner.
5. Instant pillow: Roll it up and never have to carry a pillow again
6. Nerf Shield: Someone trying to shoot you? Make an instant shield
7. Cover: Some stain on your floor? Cover it up with an instant rug
8. Sack: Cary all your belongings in one load!
9. Camra blind: Your annoying sibling taking a picture of you?
10. Wood floor slider: Lay on a wood floor and stand on it. Now walk (drag your feet)
Step 11: Top 10 Things to Say in the Principal's Office
2. I feel horrible (yeah right)!
3. I would pay for it, but I don't have any money
4. It seemed like a good idea at the time
5. He did it!
6. Let's pretend I already feel really bad about this...
7. It wasn't my fault!
8. I'm sorry! I really am!
9. Here, you can hit me back
10. Look over there!
Step 12: How to "clean" Your Room in Under 30 Minutes
Step 13: Other Great Instructables
Step 14: Conclusion
For more fun, get the Klutz Encyclopedia of immaturity!