Step 1: Okay, so now this is what i have in mine.
2. 1 emergency Poncho- Everyone needs one. Keeps you dry during rain.
3. Emergency Blanket- Can keep you warm because it reflects your body heat back at you. Plus it makes a great signal if your lost and need to be found.
4. some shoe string- This has many applications, as i will demonstrate in my video's i'll be making when the weather gets better.
5. slingshot repair kit- Obviously, to repair my slingshot when it get's broken.
6. 300 lb test travel hammock- this is for relaxing and sleeping. But if you don't have a tarp or tent, you can also use this to collect rain water or just drape it over yourself in the rain if you don't need the water at that point in time.
7. Multitool knife with pliers- use this for just about everything from setting traps to repairs and anything else you can think of.
8. Solar/crank powered radio with weather stations, AM/FM radio, and Built in flashlight.- this is good for if your lost or trapped somewhere or when the electricity goes out. It runs strictly on Solar power and Crank powered. Mine has a built in flashlight, AM/FM radio with weather stations, and can also charge cell phones that have small USB cords.
9. Butt Plug- The name sounds funny, but it actually has a good use. When hunting, you use this with large kills (deers, elks, bears, etc.) this goes in the rectum and after twisting it around a couple of times to grab ahold of it from the inside, you pull out the rectum, tie it off, and cut it off. This makes cleaning the dear more sanitary and easier.
10. Matches and Fishing hooks- Matches are used to start fires and other small things. I have mine in a matchstick case that has a built in flint bar on the bottom. The fishing hooks are random and range from small hooks to larger ones for bigger fish like bass and similar. You can hold them in an empty pill bottle.
11. Filet Knife-Used for cleaning and filleting fish. Mine has a built in line Cutter for when my fishing line gets stuck, as well as a built in hook and knife sharpener on the side.