12. Binoculars- These things come in handy for just about everything. use them to see animals, landmarks, people, places, etc.
13. Magnesium and flint- this is good to have if you don't have matches. Just scrape of some magnesium (about a dime amount will do) strike the flint with a knife to create a spark, then add some kindling and you got fire.
14. Compass and Hobo tool- Compass is used for navigation. Mine has built in whistle, lens, and thermometer. The Hobo Tool is your eating utinsels in swiss army knife form. It comes complete with knife, fork, spoon, cork screw, and divet. It also comes apart into two pieces so you can use the knife and fork at the same time.
15. Cleaning Knife- this is used for cleaning animals. mine has a built in slicer that skins it just deep enough without wasting meat.
16. Slingshot ammo Pouch with ammo- a convinient pouch that holds ammo for BB guns, slingshot's, and other small things. I also have 250 shots for my slingshot.
17. Hip Pouch- Hip pouches are good for carrying small items for when you don't need to be burdened with everything all at once. This is good to hold your fishing kit, matches, compass, and any other small items you might need in a hip pouch.