This one is really easy to do.
what you will need :
- dark blue and light blue fleece
- a little piece of pink fabric for the inner ears
- black and white felt to make the eyes and the nose
- 6 buttons
- pants and t-shirt to make the pattern
Step 1: Mesurement and Body Pattern
Put your folded pants and shirt on newspaper and draw the shape all around. Check the mesurements as shown on the pictures to e sure the suit will fit.
Step 2: Other Pieces of Pattern
I drew the other pieces : semicircle for the nose, drops for the eyes, a line of semicircles for the teeth, an oval for the belly.
Then, cut the pattern pieces in the different fabrics. Don't forget to let 1/2" of seam allowance. The body and sleeves pieces are cut on the fold. In the end, you should have as many pieces of fabric as shown on the picture.
Step 3: Sew!
- then, sew them together along de back seam, between the legs, and about 8" behind (let an opening for the buttons).
- sew the sleeves to the body
- sew the two pieces of belly on the body.
- make buttonholes and sew the buttons regularly.
- sew the hems of wrists and ankles
At this step you sould have something like the last picture.
Step 4: The Face
- make little slots on each side of the dark blue hood : this is where we're gonna sew the ears.
- sew the ears : a blue piece with a pink one and turn it right side out. fold it like the 2nd picture and put it in the slots. sew.
- place the nose and the eyes on the hood and once you're astisfied with the position sew them. To get a nice edge aroud the light blue parts I used a satin stitch.
- sew the hood with the light blue lining with the line of teeth between the two layers.
- turn the hood right side out and sew it to the body of the suit.