This one is really easy to do.
what you will need :
- dark blue and light blue fleece
- a little piece of pink fabric for the inner ears
- black and white felt to make the eyes and the nose
- 6 buttons
- pants and t-shirt to make the pattern
Step 1: Mesurement and body pattern
Put your folded pants and shirt on newspaper and draw the shape all around. Check the mesurements as shown on the pictures to e sure the suit will fit.
Step 2: Other pieces of pattern
I drew the other pieces : semicircle for the nose, drops for the eyes, a line of semicircles for the teeth, an oval for the belly.
Then, cut the pattern pieces in the different fabrics. Don't forget to let 1/2" of seam allowance. The body and sleeves pieces are cut on the fold. In the end, you should have as many pieces of fabric as shown on the picture.
Step 3: Sew!
- then, sew them together along de back seam, between the legs, and about 8" behind (let an opening for the buttons).
- sew the sleeves to the body
- sew the two pieces of belly on the body.
- make buttonholes and sew the buttons regularly.
- sew the hems of wrists and ankles
At this step you sould have something like the last picture.