Now, there are already many instructables for the same purpose, but, there isn't any this simple!!!....
After reading this, you shall be able to transform any cell type to any other cell type, given that the former is of the smaller size!!!...(I needed to transform an AA cell to C type for my wall clock...)
Just follow these simple steps (Just read the words written in caps in case of hurry!!!) :-
1) Take the cell you intend to transform (note that the cell taken MUST be of smaller size than the one in which it is required to be transformed!!!).
2) Take some old newspaper or ant other rag paper.
3) Cut out stripS of width same as the height of the cell and length as long as possible.
4) Now just stick the one end of the strips on the cell. And then, just go on and wrap the cell continuously with the strips, until the cell has width approximately as that of the required cell.
5) Done!!!..... you are now the proud owner of a newly transformed cell/battery !!!.... :D
In case required, one can wrap the cell finally with some other coloured/printed paper to make the cell look somewhat the real type...
Costs involved : Not a single penny!!! ......Newspaper was just a rag....
THANKS FOR TAKING OUT TIME TO READ THIS INSTRUCTABLE!..... :D
REVIEWS AND SUGGESTIONS IN FORM OF COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED !!!.... :D
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE MY INSTRUCTABLE!!!..... (:
Now that this has entered the 'Fix & Improve It' contest, please VOTE for this in case you like it!!! :D