Introduction: ANGEL TREE
This is the finished angel tree
Step 1: Materials Full Proyect
- 1 Mini Pine Tree
2 Red Garland (30 cms)
2 Red Flowers
Beach Stones (for Nativity Cave)
48 Gold mini Christmas Balls
1 Red punch cup
1 Mini Nativity set
1 Red dish
1 Liquid Silicone glue
36 Crocheted Angels
Step 2: Materials for Angels
Embroidery thread hank (several colors)
5 mm silk Ribbon (several colors)
18mm pearl bead
36 clothing tacks or embellishments (for the knot)
36 38mm white metal bell with hole in handle
1 Size 4/2.00mm steel crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Step 3: Making the Andel Bow
Just follow the graphic chart
Step 4: Angel #1
Some people like text instructions and others graphics...
You can make 12 of each model or as many as you want to decor you tree, I used 36 for my 40cm tree. Also fell free to change the colors
Step 5: Angel #2
Step 6: Angel # 3
Step 7: Assembling Angels
After you have the Dress and Wings,
- Put inside the bell and sew the neck part around the bell's handle, fasten off.
- cut 15t cms of gold cord and tie it at the end joining the two ends
- Insert your crochet through the bell's handle and pull up the cord
- Do the same to insert the cord into the Pearl
- glue the wings and secure it to the back of the dress
- Place and fixate the bow to the chst of the angel with glue
Let it dry and store until you have all your angels.
Step 8: Final Assembling
- Center and glue the cup to the dish
- Fixate the nativity set around 1/3 of the cup
- the other 2/3's place and glue your beach stones to make look like a cave.
- Decor the tree with the gafrland, Flowers, mini alls and Angels
- When everythng is dry place the tree inside the cup and fixate
That's all folks, enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.