AR-4 v3 mods
How to make the best gun in the universe even better. (More mods FYI)
Step 1: Stock
1- New modded stock.
2. Build 2 of the frame, and note the blue rods and orange connectors.
3. the butt.
Step 2: Handle
2. True Trigger
3. Front view of the handle.
4. handle guard.
5. connect handle to stock.
6- view of modded trigger.
Step 3: Hopper, Chamber and Barrel
WARNING: this part uses a ton of tan locks and blue caps.
2. Top view with hopper off
3. the part that goes behind the mag/chamber
4. make the Hopper
5. Connect to chamber.
6- new hopper.
Step 4: Fake Barrel and the Rest of the Body.
2. Top view.
4. Connect the internals, part 1.
5. Connect the internals, part 2.
6- foregrip mod
7- lower body mod.
Step 5: Scope (optional)
1. the middle part.
2. the part which connects to the barrel (note the Y connectors)
3. Connection, part 1.
4. Coneection, part 2.
5- new connection mod
Step 6: Bipod (optional)
1. The top part, where the bipod connects to the body.
2. the legs and feet. The white snowflake is what will make it fold up
3. Connect bipod to rest of gun.
Step 7: Final Connections.
Step 8: The Bolt and Rubberbands.
2. Looking under the bolt.
3. add firing pin (add tape) Remember the blue spacer
4. put bolt on the stock.
5. Add rubberbands to the body
6. Add rubberbands to trigger.
7. Safety on.
Step 9: Loading and Firing.
Note that this is an older version of the gun, the newer version has a 9 shot mag, no bipod, and more beef.
Promotional video made by Pitbull982 (updated version)
Back to how much I rule