So you want to listen to music from you mp3 player or smartphone in your car but you dont have a aux port and you dont wont to pay for a new car radio with a aux port on it.Well you came to the right palce because I will show you how to make one your self for only 20$(onyl parts not shiping cost).This cable works with every Renault Megane from 2005 upwards.In this case Im going to show you for a Renault Megane 1.6 16v Grandtour Dynamique.So lets get started.
Step 1: Lets See the Parts and the Tools That You Will Need.
- One Mini Iso Connector AIV - http://postimg.org/image/fttcnd02d/
- One 3,5mm jack cable with no connector at the end - http://postimg.org/image/icjn1sb6d/
- 3 Contact Pins for Mini Iso Connector - http://postimg.org/image/yawy5nus5/
- One Heatshrink(Optional) - http://postimg.org/image/dfanueyl1/
- One Soldering Iron - http://postimg.org/image/az8ugkgid/
- One Handy Tool - http://postimg.org/image/sqp28rlat/
- Tweezers - http://postimg.org/image/64jqw17kl/
- Battery Drill
Step 2: Soldering and Makeing the Connector.
First grab the Connection Pins and put some little Soldering Wire on them by heating the Pins and melting the Solder on them(Use the handy tool for help).Then heat up the Pins and insert the wire where the solder in and wait for it to cool down.Do this for the same for all pins.Now when you are done insert the pins into the connector(Like in the diagram below).Tip: the pins must me inserted like this - http://postimg.org/image/54tg0bset/ .If you want you can put some heatshrink on it like here - http://postimg.org/image/5gawd38ut/ .