Step 1: Gather Yo' Materials
-UHMW polyethylene 1.25" solid rod - 1 ft. Opaque White
-UHMW polyethylene 1.25" i.d. x 1.625" o.d tube - 1ft. Opaque White
- High or Super Bright LEDs (your choice of color, I used blue.) - 1
- CR2032 coin cell holders - 1
- CR2032 lithium coin cell battery - 1
- 1/8 watt 100 ohm resistor (you can use a higher resistance, it will just make the light dimmer) - 1
- Any size chop saw / miter saw.
- Ruler, tape measure, or combo square (to get a nice meaurement of your pieces)
- Drill press, it is reccomended that you use one for precision, but IT CAN be done with a hand drill.
- 1.25" hole / boring bit.
- Soldering Iron
- Solder (60/40 rosin core is preferable)
- 1 1/8" paddle bit
- .144" drill bit (size 27)