If you need any help, please email : email@example.com I speak English, French, Japanese,Spanish, and I know someother languages if you need help.
The NightVision effect, is basically making the picture green and black. It can be done either directly from your camera, or by modifying pictures. Essentially, you will need :
If you want to edit a picture:
-Gimp, Artweaver, or another picture editing software. It doesn't need to cost you hundreds of $$$.
- a Picture to edit.
If you want to do it directly from your camera, you will need:
- Digital Camera
- Something to take a picture of.
- For setup, you need something very red... red as a Tomato
This Is my first Instructable, so keep that in mind, but don't go easy on critisism.
Step 1: Using Picture Editing Software...
1. Open your picture.
2. Select all your picture. ( ctrl+a)
4. Set Hue to 125 ( it should be green)
5. Set Saturation to 100
6. You can either leave Lightness alone, or make it -20/-30 for a darker effect, or +30, it will look like nightvision taken during sunrise.
Step 2: Nightvision directly from camera:
1. Turn on Camera
2. Select the Manual mode
3.go to white balance ( sometimes lighting)
4. go to custom
5. hold the red object in front of lense ( tomato!!! )
6. select " evaluate white balance" or something relevant.
7. When you point the camera, it should be green.
Step 3: Bonus!!!
1. opening picture editing software ( in my case, Artweaver)
2. uploading your image
4.Position the flare in the desired area.